Monday, November 22, 2010

a beautiful day in the neighborhood

Don't you just love fall? Well, I do.  It is a serious contender for favorite season, especially when it's as lovely as here in Virginia.  Today on my walk to 7-11 (you guessed it, a Diet Coke run), it was just so gorgeous that I fished my camera out of my bag and took a few pictures.   


Our neighbor has the loveliest maple tree that has been dropping these beautiful red leaves all week.  And there's nothing quite like walking through fallen leaves on a sunny day.  I love the crisp air and that distinctive autumnal smell. 


 
And with this I bid adieu to funemployment for a while, as I start another temp job tomorrow morning.   

3 comments:

  1. I miss red leaves!! I'm so jealous you're living in DC. I need to be a grown-up like you and live somewhere fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving -- you are wonderful - hope the temp job is a good one.

    ReplyDelete