Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Visitors welcome!

I've moved into a surprisingly roomy house and I have it all to myself until my roommates move in next month. So I've decided to issue a special limited time offer to my readers.


--Special Limited-time Offer--

Come and enjoy the fleeting autumn in Alaska's interior!

To anyone* who comes to visit me in the month of September**, I am offering free lodging in a private room. Complementary airport shuttle.

*subject to certain limitations of number (only 2 rooms available) and relation (friends and family only) - contact me here for more information.
**free lodging will be available after September but private room offer is will expire at the end of the month and accommodations will be limited to couches, futon and floor.


2 comments:

  1. Aaaahh!! Can I beg for a spot on the floor later in the year? I'm definitely living vicariously through you... DC doesn't hold a candle to the gorgeousness of Alaska, I'm certain of it. Can you see the Northern Lights? If so, when???

    Have fun up there!! Keep writing!

    MaryAnne

    ReplyDelete
  2. MaryAnn - How bout, you can live vicariously through me if I can live vicariously through you? I already have a couch reserved for you, just let me know when to expect you.

    No, I haven't seen the nothern lights or Russia yet but I am still holding out for a clear day.

    ReplyDelete