Monday, February 15, 2010

it's no snopocolypse but...

Alas, I will never be the type of blogger with a never ending stream of fabulous pictures.  I just can't be bothered to bring my camera with me all the time and truth be told, my life isn't all that photogenic.  That being said, I went for a walk today after church and decided to bring my camera along.  It was a beautiful sunny day here and Fairbanks and this is what my neighborhood looks like these days.  These were taken around 4:30 - check out how light it is.

We haven't seen much snow this year.  They say we're near record lows but what we have gotten has stuck.  Also, a lot of white snowy looking stuff allover the trees and stuff is actually frost.  

So as you can see, it's still pretty wintry up here.  

And yeah, I tweaked these pictures a bit - I loves to play up the colors and contrast and stuff even though I don't really know what I'm doing.

3 comments: