Friday, April 9, 2010

spring is on it's way

Things sure change fast up here. When I left for Hawaii last week it was still pretty snowy, though the days had gotten much longer and slightly warmer.  I came back to soggier, muddier and much less frozen landscape.  Spring is on it's way. The geese have returned, the river is thawing and the ice sculptures around town are crumpling. 

Oh, and my trip was AWESOME! I didn't take many pictures but I hope to get a few of them onto my computer this weekend.  So get ready to be insanely jealous.  For now, I'll just say that Oahu is maybe the prettiest place I have ever been - it most definitely exceeded my expectations.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a fantastic time in Hawaii!! Amazing what a little sunshine will do! ;) Oh, and I love your hat too! Did you make it yourself?

    ReplyDelete