Friday, April 1, 2011

payday!

I've been doing everything I can to stay positive these last few days and I couldn't help feeling that my glass might just be half full of poison*.  It's sort of felt like everything in my life was falling apart piece by piece and all my plans were collateral damage.  On top of that, I wasn't playing well with others - I've been cranky and generally unpleasant.

Well, today was payday and I can't tell you what a relief it was to see that money deposited into my account this morning - just in time to pay my rent.  Here's hoping I've turned a corner and Murphy's law doesn't follow me into April.  

* giving credit where credit's due, this is from a line in Scoop (btw - an excellent movie).  Ashley challenged me to name the movie and I have to admit, I googled it.  Ashley - 10 / Maggie - 0. 

No comments:

Post a Comment