Tuesday, August 23, 2011

something to blog about

I've been reading a lot of blogs lately as things have been slow here at work. (3 cheers for work!) And I've noticed that a lot of people blog about places they've been, things they've done and there are always pretty pictures to document. These are my least favorite things to write about. I don't know why, but I've never liked to write about places and events, though I've done it a time or two, for example here and here and here. I bore myself - I much prefer to write about my crazy ideas about things, how much I really want a kitten but not ready for the commitment and my latest fiber art creation. I will never be a scrapbooker. If I'm lucky I will finish my mission scrap book within the next decade. Is 15 years is too long to spend on a scrapbook? yeah, maybe you're right, scrap the scrapbook. Thank you to all the talented scrapbookers out there who manage to document history in beautiful and creative ways, yours is a gift I do not possess.

Last week I attended two legitimately blog-worthy events and I even took pictures at one of them, yet I really don't feel like writing about it.  Maybe later.

Lately I've been thinking about love again - okay, I'm always thinking about it. I don't understand why I find it so confusing. This Radiolab podcast answered some of my questions and put my mind at ease a bit. Gosh, I'm a nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment