Monday, December 19, 2011

let your hope make you glad*




Look at Nick Offerman and Megan Mullally here. What is it about this picture? I mean I can't stop looking at it. I think I'm getting emotional - must be hormonal. But seriously, isn't there something really sweet about this real life couple. Look how happy they are together, look at that love.

Here they are together in an episode of Parks and Recreation - the first of many episodes in which Megan guest stars as Nick's character, Ron Swanson's ex-wife, Tammy 2.

The picture above is actually from an episode of Mortified which I haven't seen yet, but looks pretty funny from the brief clips on the Sundance Channel's website.

Anyway, I just love seeing real-life people happy in real relationships. It makes me happy and hopeful, so I thought I'd share.


* Romans 12:12

No comments:

Post a Comment