Wednesday, December 21, 2011

there's no place like home

Well, my bags are packed and in a few hours I'll be leaving cubicle behind, hopping onto the metro and be on my way to the airport. That's right I'm heading home for Christmas.

And when I come back, I'm bringing my lil' sister with me. Technically, she'll be following a day behind me but she's coming to DC for a semester and I'm so excited for all the fun she'll have here and all the fun we'll have together.

Once again, it has become abundantly clear that I am blessed.

Merry Christmas! And if you don't hear from me much over the next week, no worries, I'll be back before the New Year.


Another of my favorite Christmas Songs, Hard Candy Christmas. This one always makes me smile. Growing up we used to watch Dolly Parton's Christmas specials and well, I've loved her ever since.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Day --- you are coming to Utah! Maybe I'll get to see you.

    ReplyDelete