Saturday, December 31, 2011

welcoming in the new year

I've never been a big fan of New Year's Eve. It's such a strange holiday and I feel like there is so much expectation yet I never really know what to do with myself or how to ignore it. Come to think of it, I don't really even know what a perfect NYE would even look like. It's a darn good thing that I've stopped caring and thankfully, I've got a party to go to this year, so I think it will be a fun night.

Here's Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt with a little rendition of, What are you doing New Years?



But as cute as this little ditty is, and all due respect to lovely Ms. Deschanel and the charming Mr. Gordon-Levitt, maybe the jackpot question really could be,


what are you doing in the new year?


Me, I've got loads of great plans for 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment