Wednesday, November 30, 2011

and I'm back

My Thanksgiving was splendid. The turkeys were in fine form, the sweet potatoes were indulgent, the mashed potatoes were so creamy, and the stuffing was scruptious. And don't even get me started on the pies, Aunt Kath certainly outdid herself this year.

All of my family was there even Mal's dog Karl. Which meant that there was quite a lot of baby-puppy, puppy-kitty interactions to be monitored but in the end even the cat and the dog made peace with each other. And after spending a few days with Karl, I realized what I already knew, the national dog show is really all the dog that I need in my life. I must say that I am oh so pleased that the fox terrier won this year - some thought he was too strange looking but I thought he was adorable. I do quite enjoy watching perfectly groomed canines prance around on blue carpet.



So here I am back to work, and back to blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment