Friday, January 13, 2012

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I have no excuses for my absence the last two days, I simply couldn't think of anything to say, so I spared you all from my boring ramblings. DC is such a strange city sometimes and of late even the weather has become polarized. Yesterday was so warm that I ate my lunch outside with the homeless and occupy crowd at freedom plaza and today, I feared I might loose my ears to frostbite on my walk to the metro. On monday we had snow, on thursday we had rain. It's almost enough to persuade me to check the weather before I leave the house in the morning - but what would be the fun in that?

Oops, here I am chatting about the weather. I'll spare you any discourse on the roads and promise something a bit more lively next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment