Tuesday, September 13, 2011

did I do that?

It takes a certain talent, or should I say an exorbitant level of clumsiness, to spill yogurt on one's trousers, blouse and hair while eating breakfast her desk. The culprit: a trader joe's yogurt squisher convenient, yummy and lethal.

It's always fun to rush down the hall towards the ladies room covered in pink goo. Did I say always? because this was a first for me. It's not like I regularly wear my breakfast in this fashion, yet to deny that that this is the first time my Squisher has malfunctioned would be a lie. Back at my cube, I sit fingering through my crusty hair, hoping no one noticed and broadcasting my embarrassing moment on the internet.

But seriously, yogurt in a tube?!? Squishers, we're dunzo.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Maggie I didn't know you had a blog!! Awesome. And you are amazing writer, funny too if I may add.

    ReplyDelete