Tuesday, October 11, 2011

all tied up

So I know that I've made it perfectly clear that I think autumn is lover-ly. But in case you need another reason to love the season,

Scarves!

Oh, so pretty and versatile. Not only do they take off the edge off of a crisp autumn day or an over air conditioned room, but they delicately cover my decolletage and can add a little somethin-somethin to an outfit. Also, the right scarf can also function as a neck pillow - give it a try next time you're trying to sleep sitting up (like on a plane or at church).

Here's a nifty video I found on Creature Comforts with some interesting ways to tie a scarf. This definitely gave me a few new ideas.


1 comment:

  1. That was great. I too, love scarves. I love the color it adds to any outfit. I have become quite addicted to scarves and a trip to a store is not complete without me at least looking at them. This last weekend, I showed Emily Freeman how to tie scarf #20!!! I will keep this clip for future ties!

    ReplyDelete