Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Parenthood (the tv show)

Just watched last night's Parenthood and I am in love. With Joel (with the idea of him anyway). Watch it and maybe you'll see what I mean - the way he stood up for his wife and sister-in-law. Possibly the most romantic thing I've ever seen. Maybe I'm tired or a little hormonal but it would be really nice to have someone who has my back. Someone with whom to make big life decisions. It may even be worth giving up some of my autonomy for - if I could ever find such a man.

Oh just watch it, you'll like it. www.hulu.com/parenthood

I've said it before but I really like this show. And I like it because if feels authentic and the characters are so good, not perfect but loving and smart. As silly as it sounds, they value family, and I like that - it's refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment